BOTW #3

It's Wednesday, and we all know what that means (if the ridiculously obvious title hasn't given it away already, that is)... BOTW #3: (heads up, this is one for all you skincare nutcases *guilty*)


I have a notebook full of bloggers I've followed for ages/gems I've just found/blogs I've been recommended to read- the whole lot. All crammed into a few pages. So it makes it really difficult to choose just one person per week, but my blogger of the week today is Luce. I feel like I probably say this a whole lot but "oh my god I can't even" is making a reappearance. I love this beauty blog so much, for a multitude of reasons.

Firstly, the products that Lucy uses range from budget to a bit more high-end so there's something there for everyone; every review is meticulously detailed and honest (the best thing to find), and each post is written with an individual style, accompanied by gorgeous photos and a lovely minimalist layout.

So if this beauty blogger has made you all curious and whatnot, go and check out her page- linked here if you missed it the first time- you won't regret it!

5 comments :

  1. thanks for recommending this blog, I've just gone and followed and I've also followed yours on bloglovin too as I love student blogs! xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, keep an eye out for BOTW #4 this Wednesday too! Following yours too xx

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh this is so sweet, thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete