I've not disappeared completely...

My whole family (that's right, grandparents, parents, brother and sister) have all swanned off on a lovely cruise around the Canaries, Azores and Morocco, which is lovely for them, but not so lovely for little miss me that didn't get an invite- can you tell I'm still bitter about it? Is it that obvious?

So what that means is that I have no camera but lots of interesting ideas and blog posts in my 'Drafts' section, but I'm waiting for them to come home so that I can pounce on our trusty Canon and take some snaps. I went on a mini-shopping spree today before going out for lunch with my brother (today has been one of those bank-breaking days, naughty me) so I will be uploading a haul at some point. When shopping, I went to renew my holy grail Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation- the original, I couldn't find it anywhere.. so I decided to try out the new and apparently improved Healthy Mix Foundation- review to follow. 


Does anybody know if the new Healthy Mix Foundation has replaced the old one? I'm doubtful but a smidge hopeful too.

Oh, and to finish, my new segment (I've been watching way too much Ellen)- Blogger of the week!

BOTW this week is Lottie Kerr (to the right), I have been following her blog for a month or so now and ugh, it is just so amazing. From the layout to the detail of the posts, from the high focus snaps to her professional yet personable style of writing, everybody should definitely check her blog out, I guarantee you'll love it just as much as I do!

2 comments :

  1. That is such a nice Idea to have a blogger of the week! I might steal that idea haha :) Lovely blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, it's just a nice way of letting people know about blogs that they might enjoy. Feel free to do the same! Loving yours too xx

      Delete