BOTW #7

It's my little sister's birthday today- she's eight and adorable, so I'm squeezing this post in before I go and collect her from school as a special birthday treat (the little things, eh?).

Anyway, this blog created by Megan is a perfect mid-week read. Full of coveted products and a few hidden gems, I sat down at my laptop yesterday and read almost every single post dating back at least three months (yes, those views were mine, sorry!). The layout and header has recently changed, which I'm loving by the way- much simpler and easier to read; but that's not why Thumbelina Lillie is my BOTW #7. I just find the posts so interesting to read and Megan really does have such a naturally easygoing flair to her writing- jealous. Plus, she's currently running a giveaway to celebrate 500 followers so if you go and follow her ASAP, you can be in with a chance of winning too! So get comfy, prepare yourself for a long evening and, most importantly, enjoy.

I've already got next week's BOTW all planned out, and it's one that I'm really looking forward to sharing with you all, but in the meantime, keep an eye out for some (hopefully) exciting posts this week...

3 comments :

  1. Hey, I'm Steven. I think your blog is totally awesome. I'm following ... hope you can check out my site: http://www.theproverbs.net/ and FOLLOW. Thanks speak to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw doll! Thank you so much for this! Definitely putting this on my Featured page :) Sending lots of cuddles and I'm happy your enjoying my blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it! Aww you're so lovely! xx

      Delete