REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask Review

As I mentioned in my REN haul post, I plan to review all of the products in due course, and I feel like I've used this mask enough times to be able to write an accurate review- yay!



Just a note to say that I've used this 15ml tube around about five times now and there's still more than half left- impressive. Consistency wise, this is very similar to most clay masks, i.e thick and white(ish), although it dries to a slightly more off-white colour. I don't exactly follow the instructions to a tee as they say to "allow to dry until the mask can be removed by gently rubbing the skin with fingertips", but I don't find that this ever dries quite that well so I tend to use it for ten minutes or so instead. I can't really speak for the claim to reduces the appearance of pore size as I don't really have a problem with large-looking pores, but this works wonders for everything else. Complexion wise, I usually see a big difference in my skin straight after using this; I do feel a bit more radiant and my skin always feels so smooth and soft, although as a clay mask, it is pretty drying so probably not the best for dry skin- I only use this on the oilier parts of my face and really try to avoid using this on my cheeks.

As far as it being a detox product, this really does feel so relaxing (probably due to it's number one ingredient, Lavender), and it's just something that I love to do on a Sunday evening to prepare for everyone's dreaded day of the week- Monday.. At £18 for a 50ml bottle, it's looking very likely that I'll repurchase this in the near future.

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!

2 comments :

  1. I was looking at buying this a while ago, I have really dry skin, so I should probably stay away. Thanks for the review, doll! XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! It's a shame that clay masks are a tad too drying but I'd probably recommend something that adds a little more moisture. Have you tried the Drink Up Intensive mask from Origins? xx

      Delete