Seeing Double: The Repurchases

Nope, you aren't going crazy- and those glasses of wine from last night haven't come back to haunt you with double vision either- I've just repurchased some items (phew).
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer- #Fair

It's no secret that I love this concealer; after waiting for weeks for Boots and Superdrug to restock, a page refresh later and this baby was in my metaphorical basket. Nothing new here, I'm sure, same old trusty formula for an incredibly cheap price providing industrial blemish coverage- a.k.a an absolute steal. My skin is being quite lovely to me at the moment but it is always handy to have a few back ups of these- one for the handbag, one for the beside table, one for the coat pocket... just me? Oh well.

Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2-in-1

Ooooooohh I can't even. This product has been a godsend for me, and I'm so glad I can still find it in it's original form (thanks to Superdrug, no thanks to Boots who only stock the reformulated version that I am so not ready to try yet). I use this daily, sometimes twice a day, as a cleanser, as a mask- it's so versatile and still gives really good results. I'm beginning to branch out further into the world of acid cleansers- AHAs I'm comin' for ya- but if you want to err on the side of caution, or for anyone with sensitive skin, this is really nice as it contains salicylic acid- the stuff that leaves your skin feeling tingly, cool and refreshed (plus it's great for acne situations). I would say that if you have dry skin, don't overdo it with this, 2/3 times a week will do.

Simple Soothing Facial Toner

Now, this is the sort of product I actually dreaded repurchasing, because I hopped onto the website and saw it had been repackaged, and with repackaging usually comes reformulation, which is not always such a great thing. But to be fair, this one 200ml bottle of toner (on the right, with a third still left), that I use twice a day, has lasted me for a good couple of years- seriously- so I should have expected some changes. I've been pleasantly surprised though, despite a completely different ingredients list, this toner still remains alcohol free, fragrance free, and now includes vitamin B3- bonus. I've not really noticed any change in its effect but it prevents my skin from feeling tight after cleansing, calms down any redness after exfoliation and is a firm staple in my cleansing routine. Plus, it's also really inexpensive- as usual.

What things have you repurchased recently? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments :