Worldwide Wardrobe: Sightseeing in Paris

I've been debating over posting this for a while as my fashion taste isn't the best, but the competition is drawing to a close and I'd hate to have missed out on such an amazing opportunity, so here's my outfit for sightseeing in Paris!
I love Paris so much, it is my all-time favourite city, rain or shine- though this outfit leans a little more towards the latter, and I just felt like making an outfit for Paris would be the perfect fit. Often referred to as the fashion capital of the world, I feel as though a Parisian outfit should be sophisticated and quite simple so I've not opted for any embellishments and have kept shimmers to an absolute minimum. Although this outfit is relatively understated, I added a pop of colour in the green satchel and pastel yellow stripe- enough to stand out but not enough to take away from the simplicity of the outfit (I hope) because a little bit of colour brightens everything up! Sunglasses are an absolute necessity for any sudden sunshine appearances, and I think that nude cat-eyed sunnies aren't too hard to wear and suit absolutely anyone. Traipsing around Paris from arrondissement to arrondissement can be a little tough on the feet but these mid-heel sandals from Zara are so lovely, I couldn't resist- oh well, there's always the Metro. 

Depending on how much free time I have over the next few weeks, I might try and create some outfits for some of the other places- listed below- so stay on the lookout for those too!

For those of you who haven't heard of this competition, be sure to click on the link below but basically Travel Supermarket have challenged people to come up with outfits for five different occasions in five different places- Thailand, London, New York, Ibiza and Paris. The outfits and accessories need to total under £200, and the prize is a trip to the destination of the outfit plus £200 to buy the outfit- sounds too good to be true, right? There's still enough time left to get up a few outfits so be sure to check out http://www.travelsupermarket.com/c/holidays/worldwide-wardrobe/ to be in with a chance of winning! Bonne chance!

12 comments :

  1. That green bag is amazingggggg! I love it <3 I love everything you've chosen. Wishing you so much luck with your entry xxx

    Gemma | ♥ International MAC RiRi Woo giveway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, you're lovely! xxx

      Delete
  2. i love this! such a nice outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a well put together outfit. So many hints of colour, very chic and glamorous! You should definitely do an OOTD when you wear it!

    Love your blog, followed on GFC and bloglovin'.

    If you have a spare five minutes feel free to check out my blog, I'd love to have you.
    Beauty Baroness ☮♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If I were to win (chances are very slim!) then I definitely would :), just going to have a look at your blog now xx

      Delete
  4. Nicely done. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that satchel! I had no idea that it would be £25 - looks like its worth a lot more!

    Thanks for the post!
    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I thought it would take my total to over £200, such a steal! xx

      Delete