BOTW #9

I've not done a BOTW in over a month oh ma goodnezzz- but this week I'm bringing you guys a serious contender for the spotlight.. readers, say hello to Tammie from Lipstick With Some Sunshine.

IMG_6090
I actually discovered this blog via Instagram and was smitten at first glance. Photography is just absolutely flawless, perfect and amazing- it just makes everything look so much more professional (oh, have I mentioned it's a beauty blog yet? I think the name gives it away slightly!).. Posts are perfection, writing personable but succinct, and the products Tammie reviews/mentions/hauls whatever, are just so wishlist-worthy.

Just to give you all a little sneak peak preview of her blog, here's a snapshot of her last three posts:

First up, Prepping The Base
Next, Lisa Eldridge Approved
Finally, What's In My Summer Make-Up Bag
IMG_2073
IMG_2090
summermakeupbag

See? Didn't I tell you it's just heavenly?! You all need to head over and check it out for yourselves.. here it is once more for anybody that's missed it thus far.

No comments :

Post a Comment