BOTW #10

As you read this, I'll be away on a spa break hopefully having a relaxing week before I get my exam results.. exciting! In the meantime, what would Wednesday be without another blogger of the week? This time it's Jen's blog that I've probably been reading more than anything else.

I can't even begin to explain how much I love this blog; I think a borderline obsession may be developing..
All of these posts are just bang on point, exactly what I want to read about, no extra fuss, just unadulterated beauty goodness. Photography is divine as it is with all of my BOTWs, writing is succinct but in depth enough to cover all of the bases- I never get to the end of a post and still have questions to ask because everything is so well explained. And the products, oh the products, I just need them all. That's all I can say on that one.

Jen posts super regularly so go and check out her blog and stay tuned for more!

No comments :

Post a Comment