Diorskin Nude BB Creme 001

I'm keeping this one short-ish and sweet: it's been a long time coming because I have been so indecisive about this particular product; is it average? Can I find better? Do I need it? Is it worth a permanent residence in the ol' MUB? But it's affirmative. I. Love. This. 

Okay, so the shade range really isn't that great  (like, really not great. I really didn't have a clue whether to buy shade 001 with the pink undertones or 002 with the slightly more yellow undertones- as it turns out, 001 isn't really pink-toned at all when blended, it's like 'your skin but better' (sorry, I hate cliches)) and the fragrance is sometimes a little too strong for me, but everything else is pretty excellent. Lasting power? Check. Even coverage that doesn't cling to any dry patches or emphasise imperfections? Check. Healthy not-too-in your face radiance? Check. Does it do that fantastic non-oxidising thing? Uh-huh. As far as things go on the 'BB' front, I was just looking for a light base that wasn't too sheer, and this is what I wanted, so no complaints here. 

This was taken at 5pm after ten hours wear (yep that's right guess who leaves her house by 7:30am!)

At £30ish from feelunique, this BB cream is on the more expensive side of things, but if you're looking for a weightless, dewy (all in the right places, not greasy), hydrating base, and you're willing to spend a little extra (I hear it's that student loan time of the year...) then look no further. Dior's got you sorted.

So that's my verdict, let me know what you thought if you've given this a whirl, I'd love to know what other people think about it, particularly as it took me eons to come to conclusions! 

4 comments :

  1. I like how natural it looks :) I definitely check for all the same things you mentioned when purchasing a foundation or bb cream! Cool blog btw :D I am now following you on bloglovin'. Would you kindly follow back? Thank you :D

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, it has a really nice finish! And thank you, I'll check out your blog straight away! (Already super jealous of you in terms of your NYC-ness, I'd love to live in the US) xxx

      Delete
  2. Whhaaattt. After 10 hours wear?! I'm going to attribute that to you having near flawless skin, otherwise this BB cream is really more amazing than I initially thought! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, after ten hours that included the hour walk to and from work- madness! It was a little bit shiny at the end of the day but fortunately I don't have oily skin so it takes a while for foundations to slide off my face hehe (unfortunately I can't say as much for undereye concealers..) xxx

      Delete