Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing Masque

 

Branded as 'a gentle yet thorough deep-cleansing treatment that extracts impurities clogging the pores, to smooth and refresh the skin', the Aesop Parsley Seed Cleansing masque contains aloe, rosehip seed, lavender oil, evening primrose, and parsley seed oil (obvs), and it's a pretty near-perfect mixology. I'm a big fan of clay masks but this is unlike any other that I've tried; it's much thinner in consistency and is pretty much translucent on application before hardening to a standard white colour. I usually leave this on for twenty/thirty minutes (or however long it takes to dry) before rinsing off with lukewarm water and my face always feels incredibly refreshed, clarified and just properly cleansed. I do experience a slight tightening sensation with this but it fades away after a few minutes so it doesn't bother me.

I have been suffering from a seriously plagued forehead at the moment and I can confirm that this helps to soothe things and help move the whole 'Project Perfect Skin' along although I wouldn't expect any overnight miracles. Aesop recommend using this twice a week but I may have already slathered it on three times this week and it's only Thursday.. oops! I think it's pretty obviously by the now-messy packaging that I'm a huge fan of this stuff and it's something I'd recommend to anyone.

Overall, at £27 for 60ml, it's on the pricier side of things but if you're a real face mask lover like myself it's a sound investment and I will absolutely repurchase this. Sod it, why not break tradition and buy yourself a Halloween gift?

4 comments :

  1. I love your photos!
    I've seen this mask popping up everywhere and I definitely think I need to give in and buy it. Everyone seems to love it and I'm currently suffering from congested skin too, boo :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You really do- if I were just allowed one face mask then this would be it- it's well loved for a reason :) and aww no, I swear it's this horrible weather causing all sorts of skincare problems xxx

      Delete
  2. I keep going back and forth on if this mask will do it for me, I love my origins clear improvements mask, but this one doesn't seem as

    http://mercuteify.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't yet tried the Origins one, would you recommend it? xxx

      Delete