Soap & Glory Supercat Liner

Oh, eyeliner. Aren't you just the bane of my life! Even to this day, I'm still unsure about whether my eyes even suit eyeliner (most probably not) but I like having the option for those days when I think I might just be able to get away with it. Evidently, I don't usually apply eyeliner to my hand but my face is currently experiencing major issues and is totally and utterly unphotographable- sorry!






























Over the years, I have seriously dabbled in the eyeliner aisles of Boots. I've tried everything from kohl pencils to inky gel pots, liquid liners and finally, the felt tips. The Supercat liner is an absolutely stand out product for me in terms of.. well, everything. It is long lasting (but quick to remove), really black, very easy to apply, and equally versatile.. Some people have mentioned that this has quite a thick nib to it but I don't really see the issue. You want a thin line? You got it, just make sure you hold it straight. Want it winged out? I guess it could do that too.

Felt liners don't have a great rep for long-term lastability as they usually dry out but I've had this for months now and it hasn't showed any sign of drying out yet- just make sure you store it horizontally. If you're interested in picking this up (it's recommended) then it's currently a steal at only £6 from Boots. I think I hear a beauty haul calling out to me...

10 comments :

  1. I have heard so many amazing things about this liner !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a whirl, it's pretty good! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love soap and glory! Although that think their skincare is the best, their makeup is amazing too and such good value for money. I haven't tried this though, i'll have to give it a go! Their quirky packaging always draws me in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried any S&G skincare (unless the handcreams/body products count) so I'll have to try it out. Tell me about it, their marketing team are knocking it out of the park! xxx

      Delete
  3. I had no idea S&G did this but I love all their stuff and this post proves I should give it a go! Even though they have the bad rep of drying out - I think their precision is just so worth it :)

    love your blog!
    Elisse x
    (I'm doing a little Victoria's Secret giveaway on my blog! Have a look and enter!) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe definitely go for it! (Can I offer a sneaky guarantee that you'll love it?) and thank you, checking yours out as we speak/type xxx

      Delete
  4. i just bought the chantecaille liquid liner after being super disappointed with hourglass's, but i could have saved some pennies with this! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yes you could've done but hopefully the chantecaille one is just as good or better! xxx

      Delete

  5. great!!! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know
    xx
    Marlena

    ReplyDelete