The Student Guide Feature

In a post a while back I mentioned that I was going to be featured in an article for The Student Guide (the 2013 edition), a student-based lifestyle sort of magazine that is distributed to a whole load of freshers during October. I checked the website the other day and it's finally been published, which is seriously exciting stuff on its own, but you can only imagine how much more excited I was to be on the same page with some really lovely blogs (especially Meg's- I've been following her blog and YouTube for a seriously long time).


The article is about student beauty blogs so it's a great opportunity to discover new blogs- I'm a new follower of Kate's blog... If you can find it in a store nearby (it's supposed to be stocked in WHSmiths and most supermarkets along with university bookstores) then give it a read- for beauty stuff it's pages 184 onwards- but if you can't get your hands on a hard copy, then you can check out the article online here.

2 comments :