Skincare Saviour: Ren ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser


A few months back, I received a sample of this cleanser, used it all up and then didn't really think about it, but since the awful state of my skin lately- England's autumn/winter weather causes absolutely chaos with my skin- I decided to take a trip down skincare memory lane and ended up remembering that I wanted to purchase a full-size of this... so I did.

I had heard nothing but great reviews about this cleanser, with some bloggers deeming it a holy grail skincare product, and after a few weeks of trialling it, I am sold. The texture of this is just absolute creamy clay perfection that glides over the skin; it smooths right over any rough patches of skin (it's quite nice if you harbouring some blemishes to not be able to feel them whilst cleansing) and I happily spend a good few minutes massaging this into the skin before rinsing it off. This just leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth, blemishes are soothed and my complexion just feels really healthy post-use, and it doesn't dry out my skin like some other clay cleansers so it's really perfect for winter. I had only planned to use this occasionally due to the tremendous growth of cleansers that have appeared in my collection, but since using this for the first proper time a few weeks ago, I've been so impressed with the results that it's taken pride and place as my go-to cleanser.

Ultimately, I can safely say that this is a cleanser that will be repurchased indefinitely. At £18- check out Kate's current 20% off deal too- I think it's a truly great buy- plus you get a whopping 150ml- and definitely an essential for anybody in the market for a new cleanser, or even if you're not.. it's Christmas soon...

4 comments :

  1. This is my go to cleanser for both my morning cleanse and 2nd cleanse! I love it, its helped my skin a lot!

    http://mercuteify.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I can totally see why! Mine too, I'm too afraid to stop using it in case my skin starts to get worse again! xx

      Delete
  2. This is my favourite morning time cleanser, I'm running out so will have to repurchase too!!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might repurchase already out of fear that I might use it up too quickly. A girl can never have too many replacements xx

      Delete