The Sunday Post: Lazy Day







Let's face it; Sunday's really are for lazing about...

1 // Sorting through old magazines to make some space in my bedroom. More reading than sorting may have taken place.. 2 // My parents surprised me with a festive advent calendar today (you're never too old for chocolate!) 3 // Slicking on a layer or two of Rimmel's 'Rapid Ruby'- it's much more of a deep wine red than shown #lightingproblems 4 //Wrapping myself in blankets of nourishment post-shower, my hair has had a much needed tend to 5 // I may or may not have spent the entire day in super comfy lounge pants- an old Primark purchase- with some even comfier fine knit 3/4 length sweaters, thanks New Look! 6 // After having written a few blog posts- there's an exciting festive series coming up- I'm currently curling up with a book on the sofa.

Plans for the rest of the evening are cooking up some dinner, and watching Strictly, the X Factor and of course, I'm A Celeb. Evening skincare routine, then off to sleep with some bedtime tunes. What have you been up to on this lazy day? 

10 comments :

  1. I love the Vaseline cocoa moisturiser. Lazy sundays are the best. :)

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells so divine, like a less intense version of Palmer's Cocoa Butter! Totally agree xxx

      Delete
  2. I love that nail polish the colour is georgeous xxxx
    http://kosmetickaleidoscope.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! A/W is all about the vamped up reds for me xxx

      Delete
  3. I've been reading magazines all day, November/December Allure, and December Cosmo, and working on Christmas gift planning!

    http://mercuteify.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I need some Allure in my life but it's so hard to find! Sounds like a wonderfully chilled out day though, hope the gift planning went well! xxx

      Delete
  4. That nail polish is a stunning colour! I don't remember the last time i read a magazine, definitely need to start reading them again! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so much better in natural lighting- perhaps a post is in order? And yeah definitely do, I only have Cosmo because my parents bought me a subscription last Christmas- go for something more Allure-esque if you can! xxx

      Delete
  5. I'm a celeb is the highlight of my day LOL and you just reminded me that I need an advent calendar:)

    Check out my giveaway!
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! (Massive Kian fan over here) and ooh yes definitely go and get one! xxx

      Delete