The Sunday Post: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...



Things have been slightly slack on the Sunday front lately; I've just not really been in the house much so I've not had my camera around. A couple of weeks ago, Sunday involved a mass shopping trip with my best bud who was briefly home from uni, and last week included a cinema trip with my sister to see 'Frozen' (which was pretty good; me and Kate go and see the annual animated Christmas movie of the year and this was by far the best.. plus it was a musical!) followed by more shopping.. Christmas related this time. I'm currently relaxing on the sofa, indulging in tons of custard creams.. the pre-Christmas healthy diet starts tomorrow, honest! Is it really that obvious that I'm a festive fanatic? I thought I'd just use today's post as a way of showing you some of the home decor bits and pieces that I've been getting on with in my spare time to make the house feel just a little bit more.. what's that word?.. Right, festive.

1 // Christmas is clearly nothing without a good ol' tree 2 // There's a few little decorations on the mantlepiece lined with some tinsel, somehow my parents have made tinsel slightly less tacky! 3 // Second to Elf, The Polar Express is probably up there in my favourite Christmas movies of all time. I'm watching this whilst wrapping presents right now 4 // Lights around the window are such a pretty way of making things a little more festive in my bedroom 5 // I bought this bedding the other day at an absolutely steal price from ASDA (yep, I didn't know they did anything other than food either), it's out of stock though unfortunately!

What have you been up to today?

6 comments :

  1. I love Polar express, the book is lovely, we read it every Christmas and we always watch the movie too, its so magical!

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I've never read the book, will have to pick one up, my little sister would love to read that! xxx

      Delete
  2. The polar express is one of my favourite Christmas films. Ahh everything looks so pretty and festive! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good'un. Any film with Tom Hanks and I'm sold! xxx

      Delete
  3. Such cute bedding! Very appropriate for this time of year :) I've not seen The Polar Express or Elf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Oh my god stop whatever you're doing right now and go and watch them! Elf is the absolute best Christmas movie ever! xxx

      Delete