My Favourite Candle.. Ever?!

It's no secret that I have a penchant for candles, and this winter I've been burning absolutely loads. There has, however, been one absolute stand out that I picked up in the Boxing Day Sales. Enter: Space NK's Shimmering Spice Candle



Aside from candles, I also have a huge love for Christmas. Anything festive and I'm just sold on it, and this is a festive candle so what more can you ask for? I've been burning it since I bought it and it just smells absolutely incredible. Think cinnamon mixed with citrus and spice, with a hint of vanilla and an undertone of woodiness, this candle just evokes festive feeling, and creates a gorgeous cosy atmosphere. Despite the fact that it lends itself to the advent season, I'll be burning throughout winter and spring, and probably autumn too. 

I wasn't really too sure what to expect of a Space NK candle, because they're probably not best known for having their own brand, but for selling others. Regardless, the formula has seriously impressed; it burns very evenly and cleanly, and the scent just gradually fills the entire room perfectly. Other than the fact that it doesn't photograph very well, my only qualms are that it is teeny tiny and limited edition, meaning that it is currently sold out online, although there is another suspiciously similar sounding candle in black casing that looks a bit bigger (I may have just clicked 'Add to Basket' on that one...).

You might still find this in stores but hopefully they'll also be bringing it back later on this year so definitely keep an eye out for it. Right now though, I'll make the bold claim and say it's my favourite candle to date. If you have any other recommendations then please do leave them below! I'm especially looking for something to add to my summer scent roster.. hint hint

No comments :

Post a Comment