The Perfect Peachy Pink

You might recall that at the end of last year, I treated myself to a few things that then became a Beauty Haul #2 post. During that pre-Christmas spree, I picked up Urban Decay's Revolution lipstick in the shade 'Streak', and it definitely didn't disappoint. (caution readers: this post could induce mega swoon, followed by an impulse purchase that you will not regret)



The formula for these lipsticks is undoubtedly the best I have ever tried, and if you know me, you'll know that I've tried a whole bunch- these win hands down. Creamy, smooth, easy and quick to apply, the colour lasts for a good while but fades very evenly. This shade in particular is just the perfect peachy pink (hence the title), and has well and truly been steering me away from any bolder, vampy lips of late. I can't even stress how lovely and simple this colour is to wear, it just really enhances your lips without drawing too much attention or being one of those 'oh my god I went out of the lines- where's the Bioderma?!?!?!' panic-inducing shades, but it's noticeable enough to attract compliments. Oh, and the packaging is just so sleek it makes my heart flutter a little every time I pull it out of my bag to apply.

It's safe to say that, Urban Decay, I am well and truly in love with this range of lipsticks. I'm on the hunt for more. And more. And more. In fact, I probably won't stop until I'm in possession of the entire collection. Besides, they're an absolute steal at £15 from Debenhams (they're sometimes on sale), so they aren't even too naughty a purchase!

What are your favourite Peachy Pink lipsticks?

6 comments :

  1. ive just ordered this in Obsessed, cant wait for it to arrive x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love it! Obsessed looks like a great shade- wish I could rock a blue toned pink xx

      Delete
  2. I have this in rapture and I love the formula, I've been eyeing this color up for ages though! I need to just break down and get it!

    http://mercuteify.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rapture is on my wish list- jealous! Treat yourself lovely xx

      Delete
  3. Wow! Streak is beautiful. I've only heard good things about these formulas, I'm going to have to pick one up soon! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely suggest that you do- they're totally worth it! xx

      Delete