The Sunday Post: Weekly Round-Up #3

The lovely Oxford // Metcalfe's have got it going on.. // You'll find me behind the camera for now // Gorgeous blue skies outside





























Product of the week: It's easy, this one. Pixi Glow Tonic has been a total babe product this week. I've been using it nightly to help smooth out my poor skin (my forehead issues are finally on the turn, but my chin/jawline are just completely breakout central), and it's been working a dream. I've got the newly repackaged version and the lowdown- coming to you in a post soon.

Added to the list: As mentioned, I've had a really awful skin week- don't do antibiotics kids, they ruin your skin so badly- so after watching Anna's video this morning, I'm convinced that I need to pick up Alpha-H's Liquid Gold and Pai's BioRegenerate Rosehip Oil.

Top Listen: Don't Wait by Mapei has just been on repeat all week, it's great for pre-sleep listening, some getting ready music, a long car journey jam.. you name it. It's just so catchy and the production of the track is on point.

Blog of the Week: I've got to hand it to my girl Allison, her blog is just awesome. I think it recently had a layout makeover (which is totally enviable), plus she has really been bringing her whole blogging game and I'm loving it! Can I just, like, have your face? (also totally enviable).

A Life Snippet: I'm so excited to be moving to Oxford in a few months. I visited the city for the first time yesterday and just loved it, so I came straight home and firmed my university offer (it was unconditional so I'm definitely going- eek!). It was an added bonus that the sun was out all day and the weather was just really gorgeous- I think we're finally coming into spring!

What have you been loving this week?

6 comments :

  1. looove metcalfes popcorn! tried their wasabi one the other day and fell in love! really want to try the glow tonic too :)

    handsd0wn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I almost picked up the wasabi flavour, loved the other flavours though (went for Sweet & Salted and it was just awesome)! xx

      Delete
  2. Really want to try the glow tonic! Everyone says it's amazing.
    Love your blog! <3
    cosmoopolitan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because it is- give it a go if you can, the bottle lasts for ever- I bought two bottles just in case and I'm not even halfway through the first- that was a good few months back xx

      Delete
  3. Girl I can't even handle that you mentioned me! I've been dying for the Pixi Glow Tonic and the Pai rosehip oil for ages!

    http://mercuteify.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Pixi is so worth it, I have Trilogy's rosehip oil but it's running low, think I might have to see what Pai's all about! xx

      Delete