The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil

Guys, I caved. I saw so many bloggers post about how amazing this was and I just had to have it. Honestly, it's like I was having pregnancy cravings for pickles. Except that I'm not pregnant, and the subject in hand is not stored in brine (I hope). I'm talking about The Body Shop's Camomile Silky Cleasning Oil- er mah gerddd even the name is divine!



For starters, the packaging is definitely SB-approved. Pumps are the way forward every time; they dispense a set amount each time so you know exactly how much of the product you're using each time plus it's just a tad more hygienic than a balm cleanser that you have to dig your hands into. The bottle is also clear- hallelujah!- so you can see just how much you have left (and, in this case, how long you have until you repurchase- which is a must).

There is a scent but it's completely unoffensive- although I would be a teensy bit wary of using this as a main cleanser on my sensitive skin. I use this as a pre-cleanse and it is just so easy to use, breaking down every last scrap of makeup in seconds. I just apply one pump to my face, massaging it all around in circular motions before rinsing off with water (and a cloth) and continuing with another cleanser afterwards. I don't really wear any eye makeup at all because it doesn't suit me too well so I can't speak for it's mascara-melting abilities but having read other reviews, it supposedly checks that box too.

And the best part? It's really good value for money, coming in at a tiny £10 for a whopping 200ml of the stuff. You really don't need to use much at all- making it even more worth it- plus, TBS always have a bunch of different offers on, for example, I was given a free full-size hand cream plus 35% off when I bought this one.

Ultimately,  I'm a little bit in love with this. It's so, so easy to use, leaves my skin feeling seriously soft, and will be a nice alternative to my balm favourite, Clinique's TTDO. Have you tried out this cleansing oil yet?

4 comments :

  1. I've used their cleanisng butter and it's so good <3 I'm waiting for a promotion to get a botle of this! cleansing oils are so nice <3
    Take care*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh hopefully you can pick it up- it's a good'un! xx

      Delete
  2. I am doing a one out - one in thing at the moment to save money but this is at the top of my list when my current makeup remover runs out
    Allison from http://www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep up the one in- one out thing, saving money is something that I seriously need to be doing (or at least thinking about) xx

      Delete